First, a huge thank you to Kira’s Hymn for nominating my blog for the Leibster Award. The response to what has been posted so far has been awesome, and I’m happy people are enjoying what’s come so far. Keeping a regular blog was something I wouldn’t have really imagined I’d be doing but nevertheless, here I am.
10 Interesting Things About Me:
- Under no circumstances, do I eat mushrooms.
- No matter how full I am, I will always eat popcorn.
- I have had training in rapier stage combat.
- I once won a trip to go see a New Orleans Saints game
- I’ve been involved with community theatre for over 20 years
- I’ve been a high school soccer referee
- I have the hardest time remembering people’s names. It’s not that I don’t care who they are, I’m just lousy at remembering.
- I’ve gone as the Flash twice for Halloween
- I hate coconut
- Hard rock music sooths me.
10 Questions to Answer from the person who nominated you
- What in life excites you? Movies I want to watch that are coming to the theatre.
- If you could go back in time and tell yourself something what would you say? Don’t waste so much money. That stuff won’t matter when you get older.
- What is your favorite TV show? The Walking Dead
- What is your spirit animal? I’d say a stallion. That sounds cool.
- What did you start your blog? I started writing spoken word material and thought this would be interesting to post on. It kind of took over itself after a week.
- When you aren’t sure what to write, what do you do? I either write what’s on my mind, or look at pictures on Google to find something that inspires me or gives me an idea. I like good art pieces.
- If you could be awesomely talented at something, what would you want it to be? I’d love to be an awesome swordsman. Sword fighting is the coolest thing for me to do, I love it.
- What’s your favorite thing to write about? How I see things in the world. The topics can always vary, but it’s my perspective that always gets out.
- Out of all the places you’ve been, what’s the best thing you’ve eaten? There was a Chinese place where I went to college that had the best General Tso’s Chicken. I really miss that stuff.
- You’re in a different country, but you can’t speak the language and you’re lost, what do you do? Find a road and start walking. I should be able to find a town soon enough to get my bearings and find someone who could help.
10 Questions for your Nominees to answer
- What gives you the most inspiration?
- What has surprised you the most since you’ve started writing?
- What do you do as a hobby besides writing?
- What movie do you think everyone needs to have seen?
- What do you do that relaxes you?
- Why did you start writing?
- What do you never leave your home without?
- Where have you always wanted to travel?
- What do you want people to take away from your writing?
- What’s the best advise you would give to other writiers?
Rules for Liebster Award
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them
- Make a blog post telling 10 facts about you
- Answer the 10 questions from the blog that nominated you
- Prepare 10 questions for those who you may nominate
- Nominate 5 new bloggers (those with less than 250 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts